VECTOR-2 Intermediate-Round Oval
Arai’s basic helmet is anything but. We call it “Less is More,” but like everything from Arai, our emphasis is on “More.”
1. 5mm Peel-Away Side/Temple Pad Layer: The Vector-2 has a 5mm peel-away layer added to the removable interior comfort liner’s side/temple pad, giving you another level of customization.
2. Hyper-Ridge Band: This newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and a lower center of gravity for a very lightweight feeling. Specifically sized exhaust ports increase airflow while minimizing noise levels. And the larger bottom opening makes for easier on-off.
3. Unique Patented Chin Vent Design: The Vector-2’s two-position detent adjustment allows incoming air to be directed to either the facial area for cooling or onto the shield to help clearing if needed.
4. 5mm Peel-Away Cheek Pad Layer: Giving you even more ability to craft the perfect fit and comfort for your face, the cheek pads now feature a 5mm peel-away layer for added room if needed.
5. Top Vent: The new ACF-2 front intake vent incorporates a sliding door that closes the oversized intake opening completely. At the same time the outer gate closes the intake opening, an inner plate slides over and closes the hole in the shell. The ACF-2 is now available as an accessory part.
6. Tuned Rear Vent/Wing: ACR-2 rear exhaust vent-wing combo: wind-tunnel tuned air inlets markedly improve ventilation performance and helmet stability at speed.
7. Pro Shade System Compatible: This model accepts the optional Pro Shade System.